This form is for use by all state and local government agencies to disclose payments made to the agency when the payments provide a personal benefit to an official of the agency. Examples may include travel, meals, or other benefits. Under certain circumstances, these payments will not result in a gift to the official, but will be considered a gift to the agency. The payments must be used for official agency business and must meet other requirements that are set out in Fair Political Practices Commission (FPPC) Regulation 18944.2, which is available on the FPPC website.
FPPC Regulation 18944.1 sets out the circumstances under which an agency’s distribution of tickets to entertainment events, sporting events, and like occasions would not result in a gift to individuals that attend the function. In general, the agency must adopt a policy which identifies the public purpose served in distributing the admissions. Form 802 serves to detail each event and the public purpose of each ticket distribution.
- Tickets and Passes Policy - Resolution 2019-10
- 06-17-2020 Payment to Agency (William Purcell; Jung Kim) - Form 801
- 05-15-2020 Payment to Agency (Monika and Michael Modest) - Form 801
- 01-10-2020 Payment to Agency (Durbin Bookkeeping; Parker Family Chiropractic) - Form 801
- 12-16-2019 Payment to Agency (Monika and Michael Modest) - Form 801
- 11-18-2019 Payment to Agency (Sunrise Rotary Club of Merced) - Form 801
- 11-16-2018 Payment to Agency (Girl Scout Troop 3003) - Form 801
- 11-16-2018 Payment to Agency (Firefighters Charitable Foundation) - Form 801