Complete a Police Report Online
Click HERE to see if you can submit an online police report.
For your convenience, a public computer is available in the lobby of the main police station on M St. If you need assistance, please contact a clerk at the reception window.
To be a trusted, professional organization renowned for exceptional, ethical service committed to the communities within Merced.
In order to accomplish our vision, we will:
- provide professional services through honest, ethical, fair and consistent practices
- develop quality employees through appropriate education and training
- enhance the provision of life and property protection, utilizing advanced technology
- encourage and participate
If this is an emergency, dial 911
Non emergency dispatch: 209-385-6905
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org (email is NOT checked on a daily basis)
All phone numbers are area code (209)
- Non Emergency Dispatch: (209) 385-6912
- Animal Control: (209) 385-4720
- Investigations Tip Line: (209) 385-4725
- Main Business Number: (209) 385-6912
- Code Enforcement: (209) 385-6912
- Narcotics Tip Line: 1-800-470-8477
- Crime Statistics: (209) 385-4701
- Records: (209) 385-4730, Fax: (209) 385-8808
- Property & Evidence: (209) 389-7841
- South Police Station: (209) 385-6912
- Vandalism: (209) 385-8807