Welcome to the Merced Police Department Citizen Police Reporting System. If this is an emergency please call 911. Using this online reporting system allows you to submit a report immediately and print a temporary copy of the report for free. Please confirm the following to find out if online report filing is right for you:
- Is this an emergency?
- Did this incident occur outside of Merced city limits?
- Does the incident have known, identified suspects?
- Did this occur on a state freeway?
Upon completion of this report process you will:
- See the words: "Your online police report has been submitted."
- Be given a tracking number for your report.
- Be able to print a temporary copy of the report for your records.
- All cases filed using the Citizen Police Reporting System will be reviewed.
- Upon review, if further investigation of your case is needed, you may be contacted.
- Filing a false police report is a crime.
Using the Merced Police Department Citizen Reporting System you can report incidents such as:
Harassing Phone Call, Hit and Run, Lost Property, Theft, and Vandalism
Please be sure to review the entire list with definitions and examples on the following page. Please click on "Select Incident" to begin.
For your convenience, a public computer is available in the lobby of the main police station on M St. If you need assistance, please contact a clerk at the reception window.
Powered by Coplogic's Online Citizen Police Reporting