Our office staff is available Monday - Friday, from 7:30 AM to 4:30 PM.
To quickly reach us for assistance:
Phone: (209) 385-6800
For after-hours urgent Public Works matters, please contact police dispatch at (209) 385-6905.
- If your trash has been missed, it is best to call our office at (209) 385-6800, then press 1.
Please call the same day or next business day by noon to ensure availability of staff to return.
- Report a street light out
- Refuse Rates
- Water Rates
- FSewer Rates
- Current Leaf Collection information
- Report an area of Bike Paths that need maintenance
- Questions about our Waste Water Treatment Plant or call (209) 385-6892.
- To report a downed tree limb or hanging limb about to fall, call our office right away at (209) 385-6800, option 4.
- If you notice a pothole or road hazard, contact our Street Division at (209) 385-6800, option 3.
- To report water being wasted, call 388-SAVE.
- To report a water leak or other water problem, call (209) 385-6800, option 2.
- To start or stop water, sewer, and garbage services, contact the Finance Department at (209) 385-6841.
Frequently Asked Questions
For more questions, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Water Meters & Rates