· Learn about federal, state, and local government and prime contractor business opportunities · Grow your business through networking with key government and prime contractor decision makers · Tour Defense Microelectronics Activity (DMEA), a high-tech applied engineering federal laboratory: October 20 - 1:30 pm to 3:30 pm
(Limited to the first 40 registrants. U.S. citizenship is required.)
ABOUT GOVLINK CONFERENCE 2009:
· GovLink Conference 2009 provides networking opportunities between government agencies, prime contractors and small businesses.
· The speakers from government agencies will discuss business opportunitites, vendor selection criteria, and provide valuable insights on what it takes to be successful and how to avoid common mistakes.
· Federal, state, and local goverment agencies and major prime contractors will be exhibiting at the event to facilitate networking.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
· All small and large business owners / managers that are interested in contracting and subcontracting opportunities representing all industries - while this year's conference will highlight opportunities for veterans, all small businesses are invited to attend and network with government agencies and prime contractors · Representatives from small disadvantaged businesses, 8(a), disadvantaged business enterprises, hubzone, service disabled veteran businesses and woman owned businesses · Federal, state, and local government and prime contractor representatives interested in expanding their small business, small disadvantaged business, 8(a), disadvantaged business enterprises, hubzone, service disabled veteran business and woman owned business participation
REGISTER NOW! EARLY REGISTRATION ENDS SEPTEMBER 10, 2009:
$125 per person now through September 10, 2009. $150 after September 10, 2009. (Includes kick-off reception hors d'oeuvres, continental breakfast, lunch, afternoon refreshments, and conference materials.)