Public Works provides a wide variety of services to the public including garbage disposal (refuse), street sweeping, water, and sewer - amongst others.
* If your trash has been missed, it is best to call our office at (209) 385-6800, then press 1.
Our office staff is available Monday - Friday, from 7:30 AM to 4:30 PM.
To quickly reach us for assistance:
Phone: (209) 385-6800
For after-hours urgent Public Works matters, please contact police dispatch at (209) 385-6905.
Please call the same day or next business day by noon to ensure availability of staff to return.
* If you notice a street light out, click here for more information.
* For Refuse Rates, click here.
* For Water Rates, click here.
* For Sewer Rates, click here.
* To see the current Leaf Collection map, click here.
* To report an area of Bike Paths that need maintenance, click here.
* Click here for questions about our Waste Water Treatment Plant or call (209) 385-6892.
* To report a downed tree limb or hanging limb about to fall, call our office right away at (209) 385-6800, option 4.
* If you notice a pothole or road hazard, contact our Street Division at (209) 385-6800, option 3.
* To report water being wasted, call 388-SAVE.
* To report a water leak or other water problem, call (209) 385-6800, option 2.
* To start or stop water, sewer, and garbage services, contact the Finance Department at (209) 385-6841.