City of Merced Home Page
Low Graphics VersionWed., May 4, 2016
About The City
City Departments
City Services Online
Common Questions
Contact Us
Photographic Collage
Welcome to the City of Merced
Homepage > FAQ's > Questions and AnswersE-mail storyPrint friendly format
Like this post? share it...  Share on Twitter
Emergency Information
A fire hydrant has been opened
Call the Public Works Department to report it, 385-6800.
A water main has broken
Call the Water Division of the Public Works Department to report it.  The number is 385-6800.
The water pressure has dropped in my neighborhood
Call the Public Works Department to report it, 385-6800.
Where to I get sand and sandbags to prevent flooding?
Sand bags can be picked up free of charge from the Fire Department, Station 51, located at 99 E. 16th Street.  Sand can be found at several locations around the city:

* Loughborough Dr & R Street

* Parsons Ave & Oregon Dr

* 200 Block of W. 15th Street

* E Santa Fe & Green Street

* W 25th St & K ST at the open lot rail road crosssing near the alley

* WN Bear Creek Dr at the very end, adjacent to the City Water Well Site

Show all Categories
translation powered by

Google Disclaimer City of Merced Disclaimers
Copyright © 2000 - 2016 City of Merced, CA 95340
Web Mail
Powered byCivica Software