Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option
  • How do I find out about bidding for city contracts?

    Click here to view current BIDS and RFPS

    Phone: 209-385-6833
    Fax: 209-725-3117

  • I want to buy city surplus goods

    City of Merced is utilizing the website for sale of all surplus property.

  • What is State Senate Bill 1186?

    Effective January 1, 2013: In compliance with State Senate Bill 1186 Section 4465, the City of Merced will be collecting a $1.00 disability access fee from any applicant for a business license or equivalent instrument or permit, and from any applicant for the renewal of a business license or equivalent instrument permit.

    “Under federal and state law, compliance with disability access laws is a serious and significant responsibility that applies to all California building owners and tenants with buildings open to the public. You may obtain information about your legal obligations and how to comply with disability access laws at the following agencies:
    The Division of the State Architect at
    The Department of Rehabilitation at
    The California Commission on Disability Access at”

  • Where can I find information about Merced restaurants, food or eating establishments?

    It is City of Merced policy not to list any commercial business listings on our website as this may be construed by some as an endorsement of that business.

    However, our website does link to the Merced Conference and Visitors Bureau from our "Visiting Us" page which has local business information and links.