Social Issues

I am unable to bring my trashcans to the street.

Call or e-mail the Refuse Division at the Public Works Department - 385-6800 or  to request disabled service.


Click on the link below for program information.

I want to report a child in danger

Please contact the Merced Police Department at 385-6905.

I want to report elder abuse

Please contact the police department at 385-6905.